Monday, November 11, 2013

I Celebrate Myself!

Today we live in a world that's just...crazy. Sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a bad way. This crazy world includes a crazy society. Our society today has people that are just critical, heartless - just plain 'ol malicious. Nevertheless, Nia Hill is able to remain the same; she's even been able to mature and grow positively. I celebrate her. I celebrate myself.

I celebrate myself! For being confident. For being intelligent. For being responsible. For being a trendsetter. For knowing how to make people laugh and smile. For going to a prestigious high school. For knowing how to stand up for myself. For being a Chicagoan. For being a devoted Christian. For knowing how to sing. For knowing how to somewhat dance. For being apart of NEXT. For living my life like it's golden. I celebrate myself just for being me.

I stand against the wind...

No comments:

Post a Comment